Saturday, August 31, 2013

Belly pics and random Henry cuteness

I'm not sure when the last time I posted a bely pic was but it must have been a while ago. Here is a current belly pic. I am about 34 weeks here. I still have about 6 weeks to go but it feels like I'm about to pop any day now. I've already gained about 30 pounds which is on track for what I gained with Henry.  So far, everything is going really well with this pregnancy. Not sure if it is because I am too busy to notice or if it is because I know more know about what is happening and what it should feel like. Maybe a bit of both? I am trying to hold on to this pregnancy as long as I can since I know it will be my last. I love feeling the baby move. She is quite a little gymnast already! She is up from about 9:00 at night until around midnight. I am sure she is up during the day too but again, I may be too busy to notice. But at night, I sit and hold on to my stomach and just enjoy the feelings. She also gets the hiccups at least once a day. It is adorable! Henry even got to feel it the other day and he laughed the whole time :) 

34 weeks 


 Big, white belly


 Henry loves his baby sister! 


 He talks to her all the time, it is seriously the cutest thing EVER! :) 

James called me one day on his way home from work to ask if we needed anything. Henry gets on the phone and tells James that we NEED a pineapple! Totally out of no where since we never get pineapple and I am not a big fan of it. Being the good daddy he is, James went ahead and got Henry a pineapple. Henry was so excited! It really is the little things that make his day :) 

Cheesy smile with his pineapple. 


 Yum! 

Mary's little girl Brinley had a party to celebrate her second birthday. Henry had a blast with all the water toys and kids :) 

Henry and Reese. 





 He was trying to catch bubbles with a butterfly net. 





 Having fun with his friends... 


 And alone ;) 

Now at this point at the party, all the other kids decided it was time for lunch. I tried to get Henry to follow but he had other plans. Now he could play with everything without having to share! Typical only child... for now! 














After dragging Henry away to eat and get dressed, it was time to sing Happy Birthday to Brinley! 




 Brinley was not so happy with our singing. 


 Seriously, look at that lip sticking out! You are in trouble Mary!!! 


 Henry very much enjoyed the blue frosting! 

Henry tried jumping on the trampoline while shoe-less and found it a bit too hot for his liking. So when he got dressed again, he tried it out with shoes and LOVED it! He has a little trampoline at home but this was way bigger and more fun :) 









 Kind of hard to see here but Henry is sitting in the middle of the trampoline and the other kids are running circles around him. He had a ball! 


 Here is out attempt at a group shot. Henry is in the front left. I can't even begin to try to label everyone else! 

Henry loves playing with blocks. His favorite thing, of course, is knocking them down! 

A huge castle James helped Henry create.  


 Then Henry knocked it down flat! 

Sometimes things happen during the day while I'm at work and I don't always have time to find out about them until I look through my pictures. Here is one of those pictures. I have NO idea what this is all about but it sure is cute! 


Henry was rummaging about in some random drawers and found a baseball. He INSISTED that we put on his Diamondbacks baseball hat, go outside and play baseball! Then he demanded that I take pictures of him too! Bossy thing he is but I couldn't say no to any of it. 

Swing!  


 And a hit! 

Henry got tired of the Tee pretty quickly and wanted James to throw him the ball. He is pretty good at actually hitting it too! 

Check out that look! Eye on the ball! 


 Batter up!





 Even if he doesn't always hit the ball, he always has fun :) 


 Check out that smile :) 


I feel like Henry is growing up so quickly and he will need to grow up even more in the next few months. So I am trying to hold on to him as much as I can these days. I only have a bit more time with my baby boy before we need to start sharing our time with baby sister. I ask myself many times a day... how am I going to do this with TWO?!?

No comments: