Thursday, June 25, 2015

Spring pictures

A while back, I asked my friend Meridy to take some pics of me and the kids. I wanted to give them to James as a surprise for Father's day so I haven't posted them until now. Henry is getting a whole lot better at taking pictures but Spencer is still well into her stranger anxiety so she had a rough time taking pictures this time around. Meridy had her work cut out for her but as usual, I got some great pics :)































 I wanted some pics of just the two kids but it was hard to do. I asked baby to give Henry a kiss...

 He thought it was hilarious… 

 And Spencer knocked him over! 







 So then Henry gave Spencer a kiss… 

 She wasn't having it… 

 And again, pushed him over! We may have a little bully on our hands ;) 


Trying to get baby to run to him… she was over it by now! Thankfully we already got some cute pictures ;) 

I can't believe how big they are both getting! 

No comments: