Sunday, November 7, 2010

Practice makes perfect!

Henry is a champ when it comes to rolling over. Now we are trying to get him to sit up a little better on his own. He tends to just lean over when we put him in the Bumbo and just chew on the sides of it. So I started having him sit on his own with me behind him as support and then slowly moving away to see if he could do it on his own. It was hard to do this and try to capture it on the Flipcam. I hesitate to even put this on here as it shows what a stellar mom I am. Henry falls at the end of the video, mother of the year strikes again! Enjoy :)



This next video I thought I'd post just to show that I am really trying to get Henry to say dada as well as mama. See James!



The last one is just Henry being Henry, totally adorable :)


No comments: