Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Chuck Bass

I love Gossip Girl. My sister Lizzie got me into it a few years ago. She even got me season one last Christmas so I could catch up on what I missed. There is this character on the show named Chuck Bass. I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE him! He is awesome :) Here he is in all his bow-tied glory:
So last year, after we found out that we were having a boy, James and I were shopping and I saw the CUTEST outfit. It was a little suit with bow-tie a la Chuck Bass. Even though I was only a few month pregnant, we bought it anyway. I was so looking forward to the day that Henry would fit in in and we could take pictures. We bought a 6-9 month size hoping that he would fit in it for Christmas pictures. I tried it on him the other day and YIPPEE! It fit! I was afraid since he has been outgrowing all his 6 month clothes that it might be too small but it was perfect! We took about a million pictures because, well you'll see. It really is the most adorable thing EVER!
See?!? How cute is he?!




I wanted to get some Christmas themed shots so I gave Henry his Santa bear and his favorite book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. He enjoyed eating it.
So I took the book away and tried with just the bear.


I wanted to try a few pics in front of the tree, but Henry was getting cranky with all the picture taking so I only got a few.
Since Henry was getting fussy, I did the one sure fire thing I knew to get him to smile... take his pants off :)
See how much happier he is naked?
Love, love, LOVE this little boy!

2 comments:

James said...

So cute baby. I love you Sarah. :)

Nicole said...

That is adorable!!!