Monday, March 23, 2015

St. Patrick's Day and stuff

I love dressing up my babies for holidays. It doesn't bother me at all to buy outfits that they will wear once because they are so cute, it is worth it! Lucky for me, I waited till the day before so all the stuff I bought was 60% off, score!! 


My little leprechauns :) 


 This is my favorite. Spencer is being coy and Henry is trying hard not to smile :) 


 And then baby runs away! 








 Get this off me! 





 A friend of mine recently lost her dog. We got Daisy around the same time. We have been giving Daisy a little extra love knowing that she is getting older and may not be with us too much longer :( 








 We have some awesome neighbors. Henry and Spencer LOVE playing with them. Here is Spencer having a deep conversation with her bud Cameron and Isaiah saw the phone and immediately said "Cheese!" 





 Then all the kids gather for a pic. These kids are used to getting their pictures taken for sure :) 





 My big girl has decided she's done with her high chair. 


 Just like in her favorite book, The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog… Ahhhhhh… 


 Last day of spring break treat of Dunkin Donuts! 







Caught up! See you in June! :) 

No comments: