Friday, February 26, 2010

More baby pics!

Today we had a follow-up ultrasound to check on baby boy's growth. My Dr. keeps telling me how tiny my uterus is so she wanted to make sure that the baby was growing properly for his gestational age. I wasn't too worried ;) So we got another glimpse of our baby boy and he is perfect! He's growing well for his age and is about 2 lbs 10 oz! And I think, he's pretty darn cute! As the tech was measuring every little body part she casually says, oh and your baby is breech. Wait, what?! From what she could see, our little boy is head up, butt down with his little legs up OVER his head! She said it's not a problem right now, they don't start worrying about the baby's position until 37 weeks and since I'm only 28 weeks, he still has time to move. Even though she said it's not a big deal, I am a little worried about what will happen if he doesn't move. However, our little boy is healthy and growing. If the only thing I have to deal with is how he's going to get out, I'm ok with that! I may end up having to have a c-section if he settles into this position for the long run, but I can handle that if that is what my little boy needs. Here are some amazing pics of our baby boy :)

Here is his profile, with an arm or leg right by his face.
Another profile shot with arms and legs, he's quite a flexible little guy!
Here is a face on look at baby boy with his leg up. The tech said he's not bashful about showing his bits at all!! ;)
Now the next time we'll see our little boy, will be on his birthday :) And I can't wait to meet him!!!

3 comments:

Ami said...

Great pictures! And you called it, the worse that will happen is you will have a c-section and that is totally manageable! All the cool kids have C-sections! :) Can't wait to meet him in person! Won't be long...

Anabelle said...

He is a cutie-pie that's for sure! May can't get here soon enough! He has so many friends who are waiting to play with him!

Jen said...

Cute pics but I can't wait to meet him in person! I'm sure Dan will be bringing him some Eagles clothing :) Hope you're all doing well.