Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick question...

Where are you going with all that food?!?!? A week-long excursion to the wilderness??? Nope it's just an average day at work. And yes, I need ALL this food to keep me sane and un-cranky at work. Trust me, if I go more than say, two hours without at least a snack, I get super cranky. So here we have everything I need for the day: hot chocolate with calcium, OJ with calcium, V8, water, yogurt, peanut bars, cereal bars, bananas, apple, pears, and a frozen lunch. That last one could be a bit healthier but it's not too bad. I just felt like this needed a picture this morning as I was pulling all this food out of my bag, it was slightly comical :) Gotta go, time to eat some more!

3 comments:

Mrs. Pertile said...

Nice. But I think your bananas would be better in a few more days. Way too green.

Ami said...

Okay, I disagree! Greener bananas are yummier! Aside from that though, how appropriate that your frame in the background says, "Eat up Little Piggy!" lol...I'm proud of you for eating so well!

Anabelle said...

Amy, I also diasagree! Greener bananas are delicious! I was going to say the same thing about the frame. Plus, I LOVE that it's a picture of Joey :)