Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big bellies and shoes

I've been pretty bad at taking belly pics lately. There's been so much going on that it's kind of slipped through the cracks. James was actually home last night so even though I was already in my comfy pj's, we took some belly pics.

Almost 33 weeks pregnant :) That is one BIG belly! This picture cracks me up because if you look close, you can actually SEE my belly button popping right through my shirt! I look like a turkey but I'm not quite done yet ;)
Like my pants? They are James's pajama pants. Soooo much more comfortable than any maternity pants! Slightly embarrassing to be posting a pic of me in my husband's pajama pants but after last week's fiasco, I think I'm beyond embarrassment ;)
Now, not only are clothes uncomfortable, shoes are too! I'm a shoe girl, always have been and hopefully always will be. I love shoes, especially cute high heels. However, I had to break down and buy a pair of flats the other day. I had zero flat shoes. At five foot three, I need all the height I can get! I felt so short when I wore those flats but my feet thanked me. The only clothes that are comfortable are sweat pants and dresses and the only shoes that work are tennis shoes and flats. Hmmm, that could make for some interesting combinations huh? ;)

No comments: