Monday, April 26, 2010

I got a new toy :)

My birthday is still a week or so away but James got me an early birthday present! I've been quite envious of some of my friends' cute little Flipcams. While we have a perfectly good video camera, it's just so hard to get those videos onto my computer. The Flipcam is SO easy! I've been trying for a couple of days now (pretty much ever since I got the Flipcam) to capture little Henry's hiccups on film. It seems like whenever I run for the camera, he stops. Well I kind of got him tonight. It's pretty hard to see unless you know what you're looking for. There is a tiny rhythmic thumping on the right side of my belly if you look closely.


The other video I thought was cute is of Daisy, our other baby ;) We had left her alone ALL day to go to Phoenix for a Diamondbacks game. She was lonely and neglected so James was giving her some attention and she was eating it up!


Be prepared to be inundated with videos from now on ;) Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Ami said...

Hooray for flipcams! They really are the best!! I enjoyed the hiccups!

Brian said...

I second Ami's comment! Flipcams are the BEST... EVER! Can't wait for more videos.

Jen said...

Can't wait for more videos! How fun!

Nicole said...

How fun! I want one too, but I needed a still camera first! Can't wait to see the hiccups in real life soon!!!!!