Monday, April 26, 2010

I got a new toy :)

My birthday is still a week or so away but James got me an early birthday present! I've been quite envious of some of my friends' cute little Flipcams. While we have a perfectly good video camera, it's just so hard to get those videos onto my computer. The Flipcam is SO easy! I've been trying for a couple of days now (pretty much ever since I got the Flipcam) to capture little Henry's hiccups on film. It seems like whenever I run for the camera, he stops. Well I kind of got him tonight. It's pretty hard to see unless you know what you're looking for. There is a tiny rhythmic thumping on the right side of my belly if you look closely.

video

The other video I thought was cute is of Daisy, our other baby ;) We had left her alone ALL day to go to Phoenix for a Diamondbacks game. She was lonely and neglected so James was giving her some attention and she was eating it up!

video

Be prepared to be inundated with videos from now on ;) Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Ami said...

Hooray for flipcams! They really are the best!! I enjoyed the hiccups!

Brian said...

I second Ami's comment! Flipcams are the BEST... EVER! Can't wait for more videos.

Jen said...

Can't wait for more videos! How fun!

Nicole said...

How fun! I want one too, but I needed a still camera first! Can't wait to see the hiccups in real life soon!!!!!