2009 went way too fast! It is a totally blur. So many great things happened and I'm trying to remember everything. Here are some of the things I can remember:
* James turned 30! We had a big party with friends and family and it was a lot of fun! He was a great sport about turning 30, I only hope I can be the same in a few years.
* James still has a job! This year the Tucson Citizen closed. We were afraid James would lose his job or get his hours cut. Either of those things would have be very bad for us. God smiled on us and James kept his job and his hours and everything turned out ok :)
* Lots of good things happened for my friends and family. Ami had her triplets! Three amazing, perfect little babies. Nicole had her little boy, so cute! Jill had her little boy, adorable as well. Anabelle beat cancer! Kenya is having a baby boy and Leah is pregnant too!
* James and I celebrated our second anniversary in Disneyland (again!). We had so much fun and in the back of minds, we knew this would be our last trip as a family of two :)
* We finished our shower remodeling. James did a great job of creating a brand new walk-in double shower for us. I enjoy it everyday!
* I got pregnant! This had all been part of our plan and we were happy that God agreed with our plans :)
* We found out we were having a boy! Watching our little boy move around on that screen was the best! We were so excited to find out we are having a little boy!
So those are some of the highlights from this 2009. It was a very good year! Here's hoping that 2010 is even better!! :)