Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve church service is always a special occasion for us. This year was even more so because we were all together for the first time in a long time. We all got dressed up and enjoyed the service together. Only this time, we filled two whole pews! Whoa! James brought the tripod and we were determined to capture a nice family portrait. We took about 20 shots and there were a lot of good ones and of course some funny ones. I chose the best one to share. 


Left group: Kenya, Matt, Starla and Sean. Center top group: my mom, my dad, Erin and Emily. Right group: Chris, Caleb, Leah holding Logan. Lower center group: James Henry and me! If you lost count that is 15 people!!! 


My little family. 


 Emily, me and Erin (Em and I look like hobbits compared to Erin, she is wearing way higher heels!) 





 Sean and Henry. We wanted to get all the boys but the others were getting restless. 





 Hugs!! 


 Buddies :) 


Great pictures and great memories :)

No comments: