So my friend Nicole has this awesome blog http://mikkfam.blogspot.com/ and she got an award. She passed the award on to me, yippee!! Thanks Nicole :) So now I have to post ten honest things about myself. Shouldn't be too hard, right? So here's me, honestly :)
1. I am the biggest crybaby. I cry over just about anything, sad movies, mean people, if the store happens to be out of something I need, you get the point. I'm hoping the baby will take after James! He's dead inside ;)
2. I have many secret embarrassing loves. I LOVE old reruns of crappy TV shows like Full House, Fresh Prince, Saved by the Bell etc... I also LOVE some pretty awful music including but not limited to, Clay Aiken, Paula Abdul, Jessica Simpson, Styx etc...
3. I also dislike a lot of stuff. I hate feet, other people's especially. But I also don't like mine to be touched. My friend Anabelle had to drag me kicking and screaming to my first pedicure, which I survived and can now tolerate. I HATE bugs with a passion! Not just ugly bugs but the so-called cute ones like ladybugs and butterflies too! I'm pretty convinced my child will LOVE bugs!
4. One of my favorite things to do in the whole world is... sleep. Pretty sad and pathetic, I know. I also know that those days are quickly coming to an end :*(
5. If I could have, I would have been a professional dancer. I just wasn't good enough. I started dancing when I was about eight and I loved it! I continued through high school. After high school I continued dancing and thanks to Nicole, we discovered line dancing! Sounds dorky but it was sooo fun! Dancing was also how I met James. I haven't been dancing in a while but I'm hoping it's just like riding a bike :)
6. I have an uncanny talent for memorizing lines/scenes from TV shows and movies :) I'm especially good at Disney movies, Monty Python, Friends and Seinfeld. Don't be jealous!
7. Schedules, times and routines are my bag baby! I do everything according to a schedule. My daddy taught me well, we do NOTHING without a plan. This includes Disneyland!
8. I have been watching Days of our Lives since I was about ten. My days is complete when I have watched the episode from that day. DVR has helped me do this a lot more often and I am very thankful for it! For those of you who watch, I am very excited that Vivian and Carly are back! I still remember back to the summer when Vivian buried Carly alive! Now that's good TV!
9. I am a junk food maniac! I am all about fast food, sweets, fried food and whatever else is bad for you. I'm trying desperately to be healthier but it is so hard when good for you food doesn't taste NEARLY as good. Lucky for me, I have a great metabolism, I'm hoping it sticks with me so I can lose the baby fat!
10. I am petrified of giving birth!!! Before I got pregnant, I was petrified of being pregnant but that hasn't been too bad... yet. Now I'm really scared of what come AFTER the being pregnant part. I've heard so many horror stories of painful, long, complicated births and I'm so scared that will be me too! I'm trying my best to be positive but it's hard when you know what is coming!
Whew! It was harder than I thought. I hope I didn't scandalize too many people with my honesty. Since Nicole tagged most of the blogs I read for this award already, I'll just put it out there, if you wanna do it, go for it! :)