* Extreme happiness - I feel so happy to be able to be pregnant. I know it is a blessing and I try to treat it that way everyday. I'm excited to be able to give James a baby! He is so thrilled to get to be a father and he will be a great one!
* People have to be nice to me - James has been wonderful at getting me every strange pregnancy craving, doing the dishes when I'm too tired and decorating the nursery. My family has been nice to me too. Which in my family, is a big deal! My mom has been buying me clothes, shoes and making sure I eat well. My students have even been a tad bit nicer to me :)
* New clothes - Granted they are not the most stylish clothes, but hey clothes are clothes and I love shopping :) I also get to wear lose fitting clothes which are waaaay more comfortable and people don't look at me funny when I wear sweats to work!
* No pressure to be skinny - I have been skinny my whole life and any time I gained a pound, I felt fat. Now there is no pressure to look skinny or have a flat belly. In fact, people ENCOURAGE me to gain weight! I don't have to suck in my belly, I get to stick it out!
* Great hair and nails - The prenatal vitamins and crazy hormones have been great at making my hair silky and smooth and my nails grow quickly and not break! It ALMOST make up for the bad skin ;)
* Eating for two - I know that I am not "technically" supposed to be eating for two, but I like the saying anyway. I can eat pretty much whatever I want and not worry about it. I was in line at Subway the other day getting myself a nice footlong (don't worry, I got it toasted!) and this woman in front of me asked, are you going to eat that whole thing yourself?! I was a tad insulted but then replied with, I'm eating for two! I hope I made her feel awful!!
That's all I can think of for now but I am sure that I will have more positives too :)