* Fatigue - I knew that after having the baby, I'd be tired but I didn't realize quite how tired I'd be just being pregnant! When you think about it, I am trying to grow a person so it makes sense. Thankfully, that has MOSTLY passed.
* Breast tenderness - A very nice way of saying... MY BOOBIES HURT!!! I could not believe how sore my boobs were. I could not sleep on my side, drive over speed bumps or even get hugs. I would hold James's arms down at his side when he hugged me so there was no danger of pain being inflicted from hugs. I could not really explain this to kids at school so I took to doing the side hug where I'd just put my arm around the kids. Luckily this has MOSTLY passed too.
* Acne - Yeah, I feel like a teenager again! Apparently that lovely pregnant "glow" is all oil! So not cool. I'm waiting for this to pass soon too!
* Rhinitis - Have no idea what it is? I didn't either!!! Apparently pregnancy does mean things to your whole body including your NOSE! I went to bed one night and could not breathe to save my life! I thought I was coming down with a cold but had absolutely no other symptoms and it didn't go away! I finally freaked out enough to check my baby books and lo and behold, it's a pregnancy symptom. Luckily Ami and Anabelle informed me that breathe right strips work wonders. Now I can breathe at night. If only there were a cool way for me to wear them during the day. Thankfully there is a cure... having the baby!
* Lack of belly - I know this is not technically a symptom but I feel it's relevant to mention. I thought for sure that by this point I would LOOK more pregnant. I'm about four months now and to me, that seems about time to have a pregnant belly, however, I have what looks like a beer belly!
I may discover more later but that's enough for now :)