Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thanksgiving, solo style

This Thanksgiving we decided to stay home. This was the first time that we hadn't gone to our parents for Thanksgiving. We had a new baby and didn't want to do a lot of traveling away from home with her. So this was our first solo Thanksgiving and it went pretty well... kind of ;) 


Spencer enjoyed her dinner! 


 I made pumpkin pies for James! He loves pumpkin pie so I tried it out. I had never done it before so I was a bit freaked out. The pies turned out ok, or so I thought. Yeah, the crust totally didn't cook enough and was basically raw. Since I don't like pumpkin pie, I had no idea! Oops! At least they look good! :) 

I set the table  and Henry "helped" by drinking water out of his cup with a spoon! 









 Our awesome center piece created by our little three year old artist :) 


 We even drank wine! 


I totally had like three sips!


 All the food! Including rolls made from scratch! 


 Me and my baby girl on her first Thanksgiving. 


 Getting our grub on! 

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :) 

No comments: