- Henry Interview questions 4 years old
- Me: What is the meaning of life?
- Henry: Ummm what makes us living? (He had NO idea what I was talking about)
- Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Henry: Captain Hook, Spiderman, to get a computer. (After I talked to him about what this meant he answered like this) I want to be a police man.
- Me: What brings you the most happiness?
- Henry: Smiley faces, (After coaching) Playing Mario.
- Me: When do you feel the most loved?
- Henry: Hearts, when you make me do work.
- Me: What are you afraid of?
- Henry: Knives (a neighbor kid chases him with a play knife a few weeks ago, he still freaks out about it)
- Me: If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- Henry: Going to the beach!
- Me: What is the funniest word?
- Henry: Poop!
- Me: What is the hardest/easiest thing to do?
- Henry: Hardest: count to 100, hopping. Easiest: jump
- Me: What is the best/worst thing in the world?
- Henry: Best: opening presents Worst: playing with knives
- Me: What makes you mad?
- Henry: When people try to cut me, that makes me mad. And I put my arms like this (crosses arms) and I make my face like this (makes a mad face).
- Me: What is the meaning of love?
- Henry: Well I really like to give you smooches! (cue heart melting awww!)
- Me: If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
- Henry: Put it in my piggy bank! I’d buy coins. I would get monsters. And a game, like a Wreck it Ralph game.
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Life according to Henry
I saw this post on a blog I follow about interviewing your child every year to see how they view life and how their views on life change as they grow up. I missed out on asking Henry these questions for the first three years but I am on it now! He wasn't so sure about what some of the questions meant so I coached him on a few answers. Enjoy life according to Henry :)